Ordering: Your Responsibilities
- Be prepared with correct mailing zip code.
- Give correct part number, description of part and quantity desired.
- State make, model, year of vehicle and chassis ID number where pertinent.
- Have credit card account number, expiration date, name as it appears on the card and a billing address ready before you phone. Any incomplete/incorrect information will delay your order.
- Specify if shipping address is different from mailing address, be prepared with correct mailing zip code.
- To ensure accuracy, speak distinctly and spell your name, street, city and state.
- When ordering by mail or fax include all information above, use Order Form whenever possible and please print clearly. Include daytime phone number.
- When ordering by mail or fax, the correct parts total with additional charges are your responsibility.
We are not trained automotive technicians. You should consult local machine shops and mechanics regarding technical advice. Technical information is included in workshop manuals shown in catalogs.
Availability Of Parts
Every part listed in this catalog at the time it was written was available to us from our importers, suppliers or manufacturers. We serve a hobby that spans over 30 years and, even for late model vehicles, parts become discontinued. When a part is discontinued, it will be removed from the next current catalog. If you have ordered an item that becomes discontinued, the part will be cancelled from your order. You will be notified and refunded, if prepaid.
Substitution Of Parts
We reserve the right to substitute products of similar nature and like quality.
If a part you ordered is not in stock at the time you placed your order, chances are it is already on the way to us. Such items will show as backordered on your packing list and will be shipped as soon as possible. If you do not want backorders to be filled, simply write "No Backorders on your order form. Backorders can be cancelled prior to shipment by calling our customer order line, 1-888-789-3746.
Orders with incomplete/incorrect information will be cancelled within 5 business days. Ten days after the third attempt to contact you, your order will be cancelled.
The following may appear on your packing list:
BACKORD - Backordered, will ship when available.
TOS - Temporarily Out of Stock. Part cancelled. Please reorder in 3-4 weeks.
TBA - To Be Announced (Availability). Part cancelled from order. Check availability at a future date.
NLA - No Longer Available, stock depleted or no manufacturer.
Part Number Definitions
T - After a part number means that part must be shipped Truck Freight. The prepaid order will include a $125.00 charge for delivery in the 48 contiguous United States. Orders outside of 48 states will be quoted.
* - After the sell price means Oversize Part Charge. Your order will incur a charge of $20.00 for each oversized part.
Z - Remanufactured Part - Core charge will be applied then refunded after receipt of a rebuildable core.
R - Remanufactured Part - No core charge.
- Credit or debit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- Checks By Phone: Requires a $100 minimum order. Please have your account number and routing number ready when calling. First time customers, please allow 72 hours for processing.
- PREPAID ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN U.S. FUNDS. Not responsible for cash sent through USPS, UPS or other delivery methods. Money orders or certified checks payable to Long Motor Corporation are preferred since personal checks may cause a delay. NO FOREIGN CURRENCY.
- C.O.D. orders will only be shipped for cashier's check or money order upon delivery. Refer to C.O.D.'s Section.
- Gift certificates may be purchased through our Telephone Service Representatives. Gift certificate may only be redeemed by mail or at the City Pickup Counter.
Credit Card Charging
We do not charge your account when we receive your order. We only charge your account at the time the order goes to shipping and for only those items being shipped. Your copy of the packing list is your record of payment.
Refunds are made in the same manner in which you made payment. Credit to your charge card or refund check if you paid by check. Credit to your charge card will not appear until you receive your next billing statement. Refunds on orders paid by check will be issued after 10 working days from receipt of check.
- We consider all sales final unless a part is either: (1)Defective. (2)Damaged in shipping. (3)Other than ordered.
- A return will not be accepted after 180 days (unless under extended manufacturer warranty shown in catalogs). If the part is returned after the 180 days a 20% restocking fee will apply. After one year a 25% restocking fee will apply.
- Returns must be made in their original cartons.
- Any part that is returned must be in NEW-SALE condition as determined by our returns department.
- Parts for which installation has been completed or attempted are not returnable. It is the customer's responsibility to check parts for correct fit BEFORE installation.
- A part which has been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted or modified in any way cannot be returned.
- Installation, disassembly or modification done by a third party on behalf of a customer is not an exception to our policy. The purchaser has full responsibility for the condition of the part.
- It is necessary to call Customer Service for a return authorization to return an incomplete kit. Customer must have approval from Customer Service for the return of partial kit. If customer would like to exchange a part from a kit for another part, you will need to contact Customer Service for approval.
- Customer may return a part in exchange for another part if part is similar in price.
- Refunds are made in the same manner in which you made payment: credit to your charge card, or refund check if you paid by check. Refunds on orders paid by check will be issued after 10 working days from receipt of check. Refunds of less than $1 will not be refunded without customer request.
- For a return to be accepted (exchange/refund), the procedure on the back of the packing slip must be followed exactly. Call Customer Service for return authorization on Truck Freight parts or orders shipped outside the 48 states. It is not necessary to call for authorization on UPS or mail shipments inside the 48 contiguous United States. The original packing slip or a copy of both sides must accompany the return. Failure to include invoice with your shipment will delay the return processing and may result in a 20% restocking fee. Keep A Copy For Your Records!
- All returns must have shipping charges prepaid, including duties, customs and special handling charges, where applicable. We recommend that you return your items via UPS for better service and traceability. C.O.D.s will not be accepted.
- On returns due to our error, your shipping expense will be reimbursed based only upon UPS ground charges. If a reship is necessary, we will pay ground shipping charges. Call for return authorization on Truck Freight parts.
- Unauthorized Truck Freight returns will be charged 20% restocking fee plus the actual roundtrip Truck Freight charges.
- If the return was not caused by our error, or not accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip, a restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged. This fee will be waived if the full credit from the return is applied to a new order received with the returned parts.
- On CD returns, if the tamper-proof seal on the CD case is broken, it may be returned for an exchange for the same part number only.
- Please package your returns carefully in original container(s) and send to the following address. We are not responsible for damages. 14600 W. 107th Street Lenexa, KS 66215
- Black Dragon Automotive guarantees all parts for exchange or refund up to 180 days provided all criteria for a return are met. See Returns Policy and Procedure.
- In some instances the manufacturer's warranty extends this limit. These extensions are noted in the catalog. Example: Monza Exhaust.
- All parts are subject to the manufacturer's warranty on workmanship and materials. Long Motor Corporation dba Black Dragon Automotive will not be responsible or liable for labor, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. Our maximum liability shall not exceed the cost of the product.
- Failure of a part due to misuse, incorrect installation or failure of related parts is not covered by warranty and is not the liability of Long Motor Corporation dba Black Dragon Automotive.
- The warranty period begins at Date of Purchase.
- If we are unable to exchange a part, due to backorder or no longer available status of the part, we will refund you the original purchase price of the part.
We establish prices and hold those prices until a new edition or supplemental price sheet is published. Except for unusual circumstances the price in the current catalog Sell column is the low price you will pay.
Catalog/Web Site Errors
We have made every effort to assure that the information in the catalog and on our web site is correct. We will not be held liable or responsible if any inaccuracy exists in specifications or pricing. We reserve the right to correct any errors.
As a mail order customer you have certain rights according to federal regulation. We want you to be aware of those rights and be assured we will protect those rights. We are in business to serve you.
If we are unable to ship your order within 30 days of the date received, we will notify you. On prepaid orders over 60 days, your written approval is required, or parts will be cancelled and you will receive a prompt refund.
Black Dragon Automotive Rights
- We reserve the right to refuse service or shipment to anyone.
- We reserve the right to collect a service charge of $20 for a returned check. Insufficient fund accounts will be held for no shipments until fee is collected.